- Pontetorto® tecnostretch
Pontetorto® Tecnostretch fabrics have a four-way stretch construction and strong surface while offering great moisture wicking at the same time, making them suitable as a base or mid-layer. Stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert 285% Polyamide, 15% SpandexMain material94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- Made in Europe
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- Functional 'underarm gusset' for optimum freedom of movement
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- Elastic border on hood for tight fit
- Flat seam design for a high level of comfort and to avoid chafing under the backpack
- High-quality flat chinguard and zipper underlay
- Low-volume, non-bulky Pontetorto® Tecnostretch waffle structure on inside ensures optimum moisture management
- Robust silicone 3D print for added abrasion resistance in areas subject to particular stress
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with cross-over access
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
With the Eiswand Advanced ML Hooded Jacket Women, you are ready to take on extreme challenges. Thanks to a waffle structure on the inside, Pontetorto® Tecnostretch gives this mid-layer optimum moisture management for enhanced comfort. Its low volume also avoids any additional bulk. The jacket is ideally tailored to alpine movement sequences, thanks to Mammut ® Vertical Motion Technology™, designed to support your natural movements in the mountains. The flat seams contribute to comfort and avoid chafing under a backpack. Cleverly positioned front pockets with cross-over slits make the Eiswand Advanced ML Hooded Jacket Women climbing harness-compatible. Allowing you to conquer the mountains.