Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not spin dry or wring out
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling100% PolyesterInsert95% Polyester, 5% SpandexLining100% PolyamideLining 2100% PolyesterMain material100% Polyamide
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Elastic sections on the side for comfort and freedom of movement
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers
- Filled with recycled synthetic Ecodown® fibers for an optimum heat-weight ratio
- Flap behind the front zipper for greater protection from wind and wet weather
- Dyed using dope-dye process
- More sustainable production through dope-dying process, which significantly reduces water consumption and CO2 emissions
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Albula Hybrid Jacket is a versatile, partially insulated jacket for hiking, climbing and ski touring. During strenuous activities, it keeps you warm in the right places and is breathable at the same time. Elastic inserts made from recycled polyester ensure that you can move freely – ideal as insulation when using the layering principle. We focus on all-round eco-friendly production for the Albula Hybrid Jacket: The outer material has been dyed using the resource-saving dope dye process. Innovative Ecodown® recycled synthetic fiber filling offers an excellent heat-weight ratio. The water-repellent treatment used is PFC-free. Synthetic down doesn’t clump when washed and makes the jacket very easy to care for. The Albula line: sustainable and functional with a sporty look.