- Mammut down 700 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Lay out to dry
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face100% PolyesterFilling90% White goose down, 10% White goose featherLining43% Polyamide, 57% PolyesterLining 2100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- This jacket glows in the dark: THE IN Jacket – the extra-warm down jacket with a unique glow-in-the-dark effect.
- THE IN Jacket features large down chambers for a puffy look and extra cozy warmth. Perfect for cold temperatures!
- THE IN Jacket scores highly across the board when it comes to looks. The “Swiss Design since 1862” slogan on the back adds the finishing touch to the jacket that glows in the dark.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Internal zipper pocket
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Elastic cuffs for clean fit
- Water-repellent YKK 2-way front zipper
- Unisex style
- Removable integrated carrying system on the inside
- Eye-catching glow-in-the-dark material
- Filled with 500 g 90/10 goose down with 700 cuin fill power
- Extra large down chambers for a “puffy” look
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.