- Mammut down 650 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.Ajungilak® otitm element
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling80% Down, 20% FeatherFilling 2100% PolyesterInsert94% Polyamide, 6% SpandexLining100% PolyesterMain material100% Polyester
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Filled with 68 g 80/20 recycled down from Re:Down with 650 cuin fill power on body
- Hybrid fill construction: Down on the body for good heat retention and synthetic fiber filling in the shoulder area for optimum heat/drying behavior
- Filled with 200 g/m² recycled Ajungilak® OTI™ Element in shoulder area
- Reinforced shoulder area
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Re:Down is high-quality, 100% recycled down and feathers collected from post-consumer goods for reuse as filling in apparel, sleeping bags and bedding. Re:Down products are certified to meet the Global Recycled Standard.
Snow-covered mountain ranges and a frosty winter world are best enjoyed in appropriate clothing. The Whitehorn IN Jacket Men keeps you warm thanks to its high down puff strength. It consists of recycled down and recycled Pertex Quantum for a sustainable enjoyment of nature. The reinforced shoulders made of recycled Ajungilak filling ensure durability and optimal temperature regulation during sports activities. The flip function allows you to change your look whenever you like: Trendy retro or sporty – which style do you prefer?