- Mammut softechtm
SOFtech combines the second and third clothing layer to offer good protection in many different weather situations. The abrasion-resistant materials are extra stretchy and breathable for good temperature regulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert85% Polyamide, 15% SpandexMain material92% Polyamide, 8% Spandex
- Athletic softshell jacket with integrated protection from wind and abrasion for demanding ski tours and mountain ascents. Comfortable. Stylish. Technical. The Aenergy Pro SO Hooded Jacket Women.
- The bonded material and perforated pattern of the adhesive ensure breathability and protection from the wind for a perfect balance.
- The softshell is already known for its superior comfort, but the Aenergy Pro SO Hooded Jacket Women features a special elasticated main material.
- The Aenergy Pro SO Hooded Jacket Women impresses with its durability. Abrasion-proof areas make this softshell jacket long-lasting.
- Drawstring leg hem on inside
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Elastic cuffs
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Bonded reinforcement material in particularly exposed areas for additional wind protection and increased abrasion resistance
- Highly elastic double fabric for optimal freedom of movement and high breathability
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Snow-white mountains, perfect powder: Perfect conditions for your next adventure with our technical softshell Aenergy Pro SO Hooded Jacket Women with zonal wind- and abrasion protection. Especially breathable material compensates for strenuous ascents and provides you with an excellent freedom of movement, making it very comfortable to wear. The jacket is reinforced by bonded material in exposed areas where the adhesive used is applied using a perforated dot pattern. This creates an perfect balance between wind protection and breathability. This method also preserves the elasticity of the main material. The Aenergy Pro SO Hooded Jacket Women knows how to meet the demands of avid ski tourers and mountain hikers.