- Mammut softechtm
SOFtech combines the second and third clothing layer to offer good protection in many different weather situations. The abrasion-resistant materials are extra stretchy and breathable for good temperature regulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert85% Polyamide, 15% SpandexMain material92% Polyamide, 8% Spandex
- Athletic softshell jacket with integrated protection from wind and abrasion for demanding ski tours and mountain ascents. Comfortable. Stylish. Technical.
- The bonded material and perforated pattern of the adhesive ensure breathability and protection from the wind for a perfect balance.
- The softshell is already known for its superior comfort, but the Aenergy Pro SO Hooded Jacket Men features a special elasticated main material.
- The Aenergy Pro SO Hooded Jacket Men impresses with its durability. Abrasion-proof areas make this softshell jacket long-lasting.
- Drawstring leg hem on inside
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Elastic cuffs
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Bonded reinforcement material in particularly exposed areas for additional wind protection and increased abrasion resistance
- Highly elastic double fabric for optimal freedom of movement and high breathability
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Not only does our softshell Aenergy Pro SO Hooded Jacket Men meet the high demands of ski tourers, but this technical jacket also gives mountain climbers their money's worth. It protects especially well against the wind as exposed areas are equipped with a wind shield. The abrasion resistance also increases the durability of the jacket. The Aenergy Pro SO Hooded Jacket Men is extremely comfortable to wear thanks to its athletic cut and elasticity of the material as well as the excellent freedom of movement and its breathable properties. This is reinforced in selected areas by bonded material, which is glued using a perforated dot pattern. With its ideal balance between wind protection and breathability, the jacket is impressive across the board.