- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.Ajungilak® otitm element
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling100% PolyesterFilling 1 - Inside Product100% PolyesterLining100% PolyesterLining 1 - Inside Product100% PolyamideLining 2100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyesterMain material 1 - Inside Product100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Underarm zipper for additional ventilation
- Internal zipper pocket
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Concealed front zipper
- Outer jacket:
- Inner jacket:
- Detachable hood
- Hood with 1-point adjustment system
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Warm, multifunctional hard shell jacket with removable synthetic-fiber jacket
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Elasticated cuffs on the inside for a streamlined fit
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology material made from 100% recycled polyester
- Filled with 100 g/m² recycled Ajungilak® on the body and 80 g/m² recycled Ajungilak® on the sleeves
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean fit
- Flap behind the front zipper for greater protection from wind and wet weather
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Sustainable solutions: made primarily of recycled materials
The Trovat 3-in-1 Hooded Jacket keeps you dry and warm on hikes and on cold days in the city. Using the zipper system, the two jackets can be quickly combined, allowing you to react to changing conditions. The super-light inner jacket is made of Pertex® Quantum material, which is made from 100% recycled polyester and has a PFC-free waterproofing treatment. Synthetic fiber insulation made from 100% recycled polyester keeps you reliably warm. The hard shell outer jacket is made from Mammut DRYtechnology™ material, which is also manufactured from 100 % recycled polyester. The soft and breathable water-repellent 2-layer material makes no rustling noises. A pocket flap covers the front zipper so that moisture doesn't get through. When you get too warm, the underarm ventilation with zippers keeps you cool and you can simply take the hood off. Combine the Trovat 3-in-1 with other styles from the Trovat line such as the Trovat Longsleeve or T-Shirt.
From mountains to streets
The functionality of sports gear in a city-sleek look
1 jacket, 3 options
With an easy zip-in system to combine or separate layers
Pertex® Quantum inner jacket
Soft, light fabric with PFC-free weather-repellent coating
Sustainable steps: why we avoid PFC
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are commonly used for water-repellent impregnations but are very difficult to break down and have proven harmful to the environment. At Mammut, we are committed to doing our part in protecting the playgrounds we love. This jacket is PFC-free to offer you environmentally-friendly weather protection.