- Gore-tex® paclite
Incredibly lightweight, small pack size, fully wind- and waterproof, breathable two-layer laminate with durable treatment on the inner side of the membrane.Mammut easy combine
The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.Mammut down 750 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% White duck down, 10% White duck featherFilling 1 - Inside Product90% White duck down, 10% White duck featherFilling 2100% PolyesterFilling 2 - Inside Product100% PolyesterInsert100% PolyesterLining80% Polyamide, 20% SpandexLining 1 - Inside Product100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyesterMain material 1 - Inside Product100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% PolytetrafluorethyleneInsert - membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Zip-in system for inner jacket
- Underarm zipper for additional ventilation
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Water-repellent front zipper
- Outer jacket:
- Inner jacket:
- Optimum 3-point adjustment on hood
- High-quality, lightweight, highly compressible GORE-TEX® 2.5-layer material for absolute weather protection
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Warm hard shell multifunctional jacket with removable down jacket
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Hook and loop fastener cuffs
- Filled with 38 g 90/10 duck down (750 cuin fill power) on body
- Hybrid fill construction: Down on the body for good heat retention and synthetic fiber filling in the shoulder area for optimum heat/drying behavior
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean fit
- Flap behind the front zipper for greater protection from wind and wet weather
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Convey 3-in-1 Hooded Jacket protects you from all weather conditions. Its zipper system lets you quickly connect two jackets together and uses the layering principle to meet the demands of different weather conditions. The super-light inner jacket is made of Pertex® Quantum material, which is made from 100% recycled polyester and has a PFC-free waterproofing treatment. Its hybrid filling keeps you warm: Down on the body and synthetic fiber filling in the arm-shoulder area combine good heat retention with the ability to dry quickly. The outer jacket, which is made from Gore-Tex® Paclite® material, is wind and waterproof , lightweight, compressible and robust - with or without inner jacket, this is a highly functional and breathable rain jacket. Additional features such as zippers for underarm ventilation and a hood with 3-point adjustment system complete this all-rounder. Out in nature.