- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.Ajungilak® otitm element
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling100% PolyesterFilling 2100% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideLining 2100% PolyesterMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Internal zipper pocket
- 2-way front zipper
- Filled with 150 g/m² synthetic fiber in the body and 120 g/m² synthetic fiber in the sleeves
- Windproof, waterproof 2-layer MAMMUT DRYtechnology material with 10,000 mm water column and 10,000 g/m²/24h water vapor permeability
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- 2 slit pockets with concealed zippers
- Reflective element on the back
- Flap with snap buttons over the front zipper for greater weather protection
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Stay warm and dry with Mammut DRYtechnologyTM 2-layer construction
Cold and adverse weather conditions won’t touch you. The Chamuera Hooded Parka keeps you reliably warm. MAMMUT Ajungilak OTI™ Element synthetic fiber insulation takes care of that. And combined with the wind and waterproof 2-layer outer material, you’re always ready for all weathers whether it’s on the way to work, in your free time or when traveling. Waist and fit are drawcord- adjustable and an internal pocket as well as two front pockets offer space to stow your essentials. The Chamuera Parka is an urban winter jacket that makes you look good and keeps you warm and dry.
Cosy inner collar
Skip the scarf. Cosy elasticated inner collar seals in warmth on blustery days
YKK front zipper
High-quality 2-way front zipper has protective storm flap and chin guard
Waist can be cinched from the inside for a more feminine silhouette
From the streets to the mountains, the Chamuera is designed to meet your needs. Reliable weather protection. Streamlined look.