- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.Ajungilak® otitm element
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling100% PolyesterFilling 2100% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideLining 2100% PolyesterMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Internal zipper pocket
- Drawstring leg hem on inside
- 2-way front zipper
- Filled with 150 g/m² synthetic fiber in the body and 120 g/m² synthetic fiber in the sleeves
- Sleeve pocket with zipper
- Windproof, waterproof 2-layer MAMMUT DRYtechnology material with 10,000 mm water column and 10,000 g/m²/24h water vapor permeability
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- 2 slit pockets with concealed zippers
- 2 chest pockets with concealed zipper
- Reflective element on the back
- Flap with snap buttons over the front zipper for greater weather protection
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Cold and adverse weather conditions won’t touch you. The Chamuera Hooded Parka keeps you reliably warm. MAMMUT Ajungilak OTI™ Element synthetic fiber insulation takes care of that. And combined with the wind and waterproof 2-layer outer material, you’re always ready for all weathers whether it’s on the way to work, in your free time or when traveling. An arm pocket with zipper, an internal pocket and four front pockets offer plenty of storage space. An urban winter jacket with an exceptional design that keeps you warm and dry.