- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterMain Material - Face100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- The Stoney HS Jacket Women, a comfortable ski jacket for maximum performance in the snow.
- The ski jacket with MAMMUT Dry Technology for maximum comfort and high elasticity. The waterproof and yet breathable material guarantees pleasurable skiing.
- Hood with snow-specific construction. U-shape zipper puller for opening even when wearing gloves. Pocket on the wrist for a ski pass and pocket for ski goggles. Stoney HS Jacket Women - a ski jacket with practical features.
- Adjustable hem
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- Internal zipper pocket
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Wrist pocket for ski pass
- Detachable, helmet-compatible hood
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- Hood with 1-point adjustment system
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper under flap
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers for a feminine look
- Internal pocket made from elastic mesh material
- Comfortable, elasticated hand gaiters
- Wind and waterproof 3-layer MAMMUT DRYtechnology Pro material
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Reliable jacket for all ski adventures: the Stoney HS Jacket Women. A ski jacket for maximum comfort and with high elasticity thanks to Mammut DRYtechnology. Waterproof and breathable at the same time. The hood, specifically designed for snow, is helmet-compatible and can be detached when required. Easy to open, even when wearing gloves, thanks to the U-shaped zipper puller. With a wrist pocket for your ski pass and a roomy internal pocket for ski goggles. Stoney HS Jacket Women - fully featured!