A membrane that ensures the whole product stays waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Raglan sleeves to avoid pressure points around the shoulders
- Reflective elements for increased visibility
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers
- Stand-up collar
- Taped seams for a clean finish and greater comfort
- Reflective “X” logo on the back
- Water column: 28,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: RET<3.5 m² Pa/W
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean fit
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® material with Gore® C-KNIT™ lining technology for greater comfort
- Concealed snap buttons to secure the collar
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
A lightweight summer jacket: the Skytree HS Jacket Men is made from a very lightweight and breathable 3-Layer Gore-Tex® Active material with Gore® C-KNIT™ lining technology for high comfort. High-quality and technical workmanship with taping and bonding. Raglan sleeves to prevent pressure points on the shoulders, caused, for example, by the shoulder straps on a backpack. Reflective details for a distinctive urban look – the Skytree HS Jacket Men.