A membrane that ensures the whole product stays waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterInsert - backing100% PolyesterMain Material - Face100% PolyesterInsert100% PolyesterLining100% PolyesterMain material100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% PolytetrafluorethyleneInsert - membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Summer. Winter. Mountaineering. Hiking. Ski touring. This hard shell jacket impresses on every challenge.
- The Crater HS Hooded Jacket Women has all the features a good alpine jacket needs. A timelessly classic design adds visual appeal.
- The Crater offers everything an alpinist could wish for: a fully featured jacket for pleasant ascents and descents. A helmet-compatible hood, climbing harness-compatible side pockets and underarm ventilation for a pleasant climate.
- Three-layer Gore-Tex material gives this alpine jacket weatherproof properties. Robust. Waterproof. Breathable. A jacket that meets every wish.
- Internal zipper pocket
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology T Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- Spun dyed backing and face material for increased sustainability
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Alpine jacket in a classic timeless design: Crater HS Hooded Jacket Women. The jacket features 3 layers and a waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane. Smart features such as a helmet-compatible hood, underarm zippers for optimum ventilation and climbing harness-compatible side pockets. A real all-arounder on the mountain: Crater HS Hooded Jacket Women.