- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
For optimum functioning tumble dry for 15 minutes
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent zipper
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The multi-faceted mountains are your world: the Masao HS Hooded Jacket Women protects you from the weather conditions in the mountains. It relies on 3-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material, which boasts excellent wind- and waterproof properties. The stormproof hood also provides protection from the wind and weather. It offers an optimal field of vision and is also easy to handle, even when wearing gloves. A variety of pockets allows you to carry your essential items close to your body. When it comes to more demanding challenges, the jacket is climbing harness-compatible. Gloves can also be easily worn with it. Ideal for exploring the mountains.