- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
For optimum functioning tumble dry for 15 minutes
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- Internal zipper pocket
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Functional 'underarm gusset' for optimum freedom of movement
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Robust, water-repellent YKK Vislon® 2-way front zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent zipper
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Is your world the high mountain terrain? It lies at your feet with the Masao HS Hooded Jacket Men, which protects you from the wind and weather. On the outside, the jacket banks on 3-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material, which makes it wind- and waterproof. The jacket is also breathable and wicks away moisture to the outside, if your tour becomes more strenuous at rising altitude. A range of sophisticated features makes the jacket your best mountain companion: the hood is both stormproof and helmet-compatible. Functional underarm gussets provide optimal freedom of movement, and the adjustable cuffs are glove-compatible. You have everything in hand with the Masao HS Hooded Jacket Men.