- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Once dry, tumble dry for an extra 20 minutes to reactivate water-repellent (DWR) treatment
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterInsert - backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideLining100% PolyamideLining 2100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% PolyurethaneInsert - membrane100% Polyurethane
- The must-have ski jacket: the Stoney HS Jacket Men.
- Mammut® Dry Technology gives the Stoney HS Jacket Men maximum comfort and outstanding elasticity. Perfect for unrestricted freedom of movement and the most demanding conditions on the slopes.
- Spraying snow, strenuous descents. Ski clothing needs to meet a range of requirements. The Stoney HS Jacket Men provides an ideal solution with a waterproof yet breathable material.
- A real treat for skiers: with a helmet-compatible hood and a snow-specific construction, easy operation even when wearing gloves, practical pockets and a spacious compartment for ski goggles, the Stoney HS Jacket Men is full-featured.
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Drawstring leg hem on inside
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- Detachable hood
- Internal zipper pocket with multimedia cable outlet
- Comfortable Lycra® hand gaiters
- Side pocket with key clip
- Helmet-compatible hood with snow-specific construction and 3-point adjustment
- U-shaped puller on front zipper makes it easier to open when wearing gloves
- Ski pass pocket on wrist with water-repellent, concealed YKK zipper
- 2 chest pockets with robust, water-repellent YKK Vislon® zippers
- Spacious internal goggle pocket with microfiber cleaning cloth
- Water-repellent YKK front zipper
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper under flap
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent YKK zippers
- The familiar flexible Mammut DRYtechnology™ material provides a good level of comfort and elasticity
- Water column: 15,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Whether freeriding or ski touring, the Stoney HS Jacket Men is water- and windproof thanks to Mammut® Dry technology. It also provides comfort and elasticity, so that you can carve your way through the snow unhindered. The hood is helmet-compatible and can be removed if needed. On the go, you can easily open the jacket even when wearing gloves thanks to the U-shaped zipper puller. You even always have your things to hand thanks to a pocket for your ski pass and a roomy internal pocket with space for your goggles. Stay on top of things in the snow.