- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.Ajungilak® otitm element
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face32% Polyamide, 68% CottonFilling100% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Adjustable hem
- Internal zipper pocket
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Concealed two-way front zipper
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- Cotton-look outer material for an urban look & feel
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Filled with 150 g/m² synthetic fiber on body and 120 g/m² synthetic fiber on arms
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- Wind- and waterproof 2-layer MAMMUT DRYtechnology material
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Dressed for the weather in everyday life: the Chamuera HS Thermo Hooded Parka Women hardshell jacket stands out with its 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology™ material, which has wind- and waterproof properties and protects you from wintry showers. The cozy Ajungilak® synthetic filling stands you in good stead on particularly cold days. You can comfortably adjust the jacket to your needs using the fasteners at the cuffs and hem. Perfect for your urban requirements.