- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.Ajungilak® otitm element
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face32% Polyamide, 68% CottonFilling100% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Adjustable hem
- Internal zipper pocket
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Concealed two-way front zipper
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- Cotton-look outer material for an urban look & feel
- 2 concealed side zipper pockets
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Filled with 150 g/m² synthetic fiber on body and 120 g/m² synthetic fiber on arms
- 2 concealed chest pockets with zipper
- Wind- and waterproof 2-layer MAMMUT DRYtechnology material
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Don't let bad weather bother you in everyday life: the Chamuera HS Thermo Hooded Parka Men withstands the wind and rain thanks to the 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology material. While the cotton-look outer material boasts an urban look and feel, the side and chest pockets make the jacket an everyday must-have that holds all of your day-to-day essentials. The synthetic Ajungilak® filling keeps you warm in the wind and weather.