You like to move fast and every gram counts when it comes to packing. You also expect durable and reliable weather protection in extreme conditions. The lightest jacket in the Nordwand series is tailored ideally to your needs. Featuring a Mammut DRYtechnology™ Performance 3‑layer material, the Nordwand Light combines maximum breathability for top athletic performance with outstanding abrasion resistance and a minimum weight. The Nordwand Light combines an uncompromisingly minimalist design with a full spectrum of useful features. The hood can be adjusted freely and can be worn comfortably with a climbing helmet. A 2-way zipper allows easy access to a climbing harness. When you don't need the jacket, you can simply compress it for storage in a separate packing bag. Reflective details make sure you can be seen. Breathable, abrasion-proof, comfortable, light: developed together with Mammut athletes, the Nordwand Light is a high-quality hardshell jacket for ambitious mountain sports enthusiasts....
Based on polyurethane
- Highly breathable and very abrasion-proof 3-layer DRYtechnology® Performance material.
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- High-quality flat chin guard and zipper underlay
- Backpack-compatible external chest pocket with integrated gear loop
- Pocket pleat for more volume
- Water-repellent VISLON® AquaGuard® two-way front zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Elasticated cuffs
- Reflective elements
- Additional stow bag with carabiner loop