The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Flex index
- Lace system
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Board lasting
- Polyamide (PA) webbing lacing
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut® sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- 3D memo foam
- vibram® Frog Technology: The hexagon studs in the sole tread, designed in cooperation with Vibram, ensure excellent grip on any terrain.
- terracare® leather - made in Germany
- Terracare Leather
terracare® is a responsibly made performance leather from one of Germany's oldest leather specialists, Josef Heinen, which uses environmentally and socially responsible production practices that are 100% transparent and meet high recycling quotas.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Introducing a new addition to the tried-and-tested Nova series of shoes - the Nova III Low LTH Women. Rather than a GTX membrane, this model features a leather liner. This makes it ideal for warm, dry days when GTX membranes are pushed to their limit. The sustainably produced terracare® leather makes the shoe extremely comfortable and durable, while the sole, developed in close cooperation with vibram®, provides very good grip on all kinds of terrain thanks to its hexagonal lugs. The Nova II Low LTH Women retains the same fit as the Nova series, for outstanding comfort on hikes or in everyday life.