|35 L||28 cm||50 cm||31 cm||2560 g||2560 g|
- Mammut airbag technology 3
The Airbag System 3.0 is a reliable airbag system that is so compact and lightweight you’ll barely notice it on long ski touring adventures or freeride descents.
- Suspension system
CONTACT U Frame™
- Airbag system
Removable Airbag System
- Trauma protection
- Filling time
- Cartridge included
- Unconditional confidence in the Pro X backpack thanks to Removable Airbag System 3.0 for maximum safety in extreme moments.
- Shoulder straps, back length and proportions are adapted to the female anatomy.
- Drastically reduced ecological footprint thanks to recycled main material.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Lateral compression straps
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Gear loop on hip belt
- Removable Airbag System 3.0: ultra-lightweight (with carbon cartridge approx.1 kg); very small packing volume; removable and transferable; dependable compressed gas energy storage; height-adjustable deployment handle; airbag balloon in bright signal color
- Snowboard carrier
- Hydration system-compatible
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
- Carrying system tailored to the female anatomy
- Molded, soft-lined goggles compartment
- Recycled main material
Equipped with our Removable Airbag System 3.0, the Pro X is our absolute all-arounder: whether freeriding or on one-day ski and snowboard tours, this backpack sits comfortably on your back and is at your side in dangerous situations: Safety first! With its back length, shoulder straps and dimensions adapted for the female shape, the backpack ensures unparalleled comfort. The high-performance and highly functional backpack raises the bar in terms of comfort, material used, construction and clever features. The fully opening rear zipper allows generous access to the main compartment, even when a snowboard is attached to the front. Inside, there is also a molded, soft-lined compartment for your ski goggles. The main material is completely recycled. A backpack, whose technical features meet every possible safety requirement.