- Base material100% PolyesterMain material100% PolyesterMain Fabric100% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- THE Pack M - a practical daypack from our Delta X collection - impresses with its technical details and smart features. High-quality aluminum details give it a distinctive look.
- Even in the rain, THE Pack M won't let you down. The integrated rain cover will keep your backpack dry on wet days.
- The side compression on the left and right of THE Pack provides optimum weight control, allowing you to carry the weight of the backpack ideally on your back.
- The PHASEknit technology provides unparalleled comfort by seamlessly integrating different zones in THE Pack's ventilated air space suspension system.
- Thanks to THE Pack M, your office is always within easy reach. A large padded compartment inside ensures safe storage of your laptop, allowing you to easily check your emails and attend to other tasks wherever you go.
- There is a practical secondary compartment inside THE Pack. Made from a mesh material and featuring our characteristic "X", it is ideal to store your cell phone, wallet and key safely and within easy reach.
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded shoulder straps
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- PHASEknit air space suspension system with aluminum frame for optimum ventilation
- Removable zipper front pocket that can be used as a shoulder bag
- Integrated padded laptop compartment (35 x 24 cm)
- PHASEknit internal pocket
- Lightweight aluminum components
- Side compression
- Panel-loader design for easy access
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.