- Mammut active spine technology™
- Main material9% Polyester, 91% PolyamideMain Fabric91% Polyamide, 9% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
Mammut® Active Spine Technology™
- Rain cover
- Ducan Spine 28-35. A practical hiking backpack with numerous features, innovative technology and minimal weight for maximum hiking experiences.
- Even distribution of the backpack's weight over the body thanks to Active Spine Technology. More freedom of movement and greater comfort for the hips and shoulders.
- Numerous features provide enhanced comfort. A pocket that can be attached either to the shoulder straps or hip belt of the backpack and side pockets positioned to allow easy access while walking create an extremely practical hiking backpack.
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- Integrated metal frame for optimum load transfer
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- Zipper pocket for valuables, accessible from outside
- 2 trekking pole holders
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Hydration system-compatible
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Suspension system with patented Active Spine Technology to support a natural gait
- Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
- Speed pole attachment system on the hip belt
- Water-repellent pocket with various attachment options on the backpack
- Adjustable backpack volume (28-35 liters)
- Attachment options on the base of the backpack
- Elasticated chest strap for optimum comfort and a perfect fit
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Ducan Spine 28-35. A hiking backpack featuring the innovative Active Spine Technology. Even distribution of the backpack's weight over the body. More freedom of movement for the hips and shoulders. Active Spine Technology ensures greater comfort. Together with the very light weight, a pocket that can be attached either to the shoulder straps or hip belt of the backpack and side pockets positioned to allow easy access while walking create a practical hiking backpack offering high comfort and variable packing volumes.