|38 L||38 l||28 cm||55 cm||28 cm||960 g||960 g|
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
CONTACT V Frame™
- Rain cover
- Trion Nordwand 38 - our versatile and robust alpine backpack from the Eiger Extreme Collection.
- Extremely light and equally robust thanks to its high-quality Cordura material. Ideal for demanding alpine adventures.
- The Trion Nordwand 38 has benefited from the experience and know-how of our top athletes, Dani Arnold, Nico Hojac and Stephan Siegrist, who were all significantly involved in the backpack's development.
- Height-adjustable flap with internal and external pockets
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- Trekking pole carrier
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Hydration system-compatible
- Detachable hip belt padding
- Roll-top closure
- Compression straps can be tensioned at side and front
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
- Elasticated chest strap for optimum comfort and a perfect fit
- Water-repellent external zipper pocket
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Made by performers for performance: the Trion Nordwand 38. Our versatile and robust alpine backpack is a real lightweight and provides maximum comfort when worn. Dani Arnold, Nico Hojac and Stephan Siegrist know just how important light and comfortable equipment is. The know-how of our top athletes has contributed significantly to the development of this backpack. Trion Nordwand 38 - made for performers!