|15 L||15 l||17 cm||43 cm||21 cm||420 g||420 g|
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- Trion Nordwand 15 - the alpine lightweight with practical access on the go.
- With its lightweight trail running vest-inspired carrying system, the Trion Nordwand 15 offers lightness, comfort and freedom of movement combined with a perfect fit for climbing.
- Mesh pockets on the shoulder strap enable direct access and allow easy handling on the move.
- The Trion Nordwand 15 has all the features alpine climbers need thanks to our top athletes Nico Hojac and Stephan Siegrist, who were significantly involved in its development.
- Trekking pole carrier
- Lateral compression straps
- Internal zipper pocket with key clip
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Rope attachment on flap
- Hydration system-compatible
- Roll-top closure
- Side zipper access to main compartment
- Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
- Elasticated chest strap for optimum comfort and a perfect fit
- Water-repellent external zipper pocket
- Carrying system inspired by trail running vests
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Trion Nordwand 15 - the alpine lightweight with practical access on the go. The carrying system of this alpine backpack is inspired by light trail running vests and offers a light weight, comfort and freedom of movement with a perfect fit when climbing. Mesh pockets on the shoulder strap enable direct access. As well as this, the Trion Nordwand 15 has all the features alpine climbers need thanks to our top athletes Nico Hojac and Stephan Siegrist, who were significantly involved in its development. Trion Nordwand 15 - the extremely versatile backpack for mountaineers.