- Ajungilak® mtitm endurance
This technology for wadding ,(insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and filling) is used to make a very light, fast drying insulation material that offers a good warmth-to-weight ratio and is long-lasting.
- Zipper length
- Fill weight
- Zipper side
- Packing volume
- Maximum body size
- Inner width in foot area (EN 13537:2012)
- Warm collar
- Maximum inner width (EN 13537:2012)
- All materials are designed for longevity and durability
- Three-dimensional hood with four layers of fiber for optimum insulation in head area
- Internal zipper pocket
- shelterTX™ around the foot box and hood for optimum moisture protection
- Additional layer of fiber ensures improved insulation in foot area
- Ajungilak® MTI™ Endurance: very robust synthetic fiber filling
- Trinity construction provides greater protection and better insulation in foot and head areas
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.