Inner leg length
- Mammut drytechnology™ performance
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Performance products are highly breathable, water- and windproof (min. 20,000 g/m²/24 h vapor permeability, min. water column rating 10,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideInsert - backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideInsert100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% PolyurethaneInsert - membrane100% Polyurethane
- Inner leg length
- Denier (main material)
- Leg width adjustable by snap buttons
- Asymmetrically shaped hem for an optimal fit over mountaineering boots
- Reflective “X” logo on the back
- Unisex style
- Highly breathable and very abrasion-proof 3-layer DRYtechnology® Performance material.
- Flat waistband with elasticated insert and drawstring to adjust the width
- Front pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Full-length water-repellent zippers on the side to quickly slip on or take off
You like to move fast and every gram counts when it comes to packing. You also expect durable and reliable weather protection in extreme conditions. The Nordwand Light Pants have been developed for ambitious mountain sports enthusiasts. Featuring a Mammut DRYtechnology™ Performance 3‑layer material, the hardshell pants combine maximum breathability for top athletic performance with outstanding abrasion resistance and a minimum weight. Their new features provide even more practical benefits for mountaineering and climbing. The continuous zippers allow you to slip the pants on or take them off while out and about, without having to take off your mountaineering boots. When they are not needed, these lightweight pants will fit in any backpack. An elasticated draw cord allows individual adjustment of the leg hems. Practical and comfortable, weather-resistant and robust: developed together with Mammut athletes, the Nordwand Light Pants are high-quality hardshell pants for demanding tours.