- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Leg width adjustable by snap buttons
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Can be stowed away in side pocket
- Elastic waistband on pants for perfect fit
- Concealed fly with snap button
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Lightweight, stretchable material for optimum comfort
- Full-length side zippers for putting on or taking off quickly
- Dyed using the dope-dye process for greater sustainability
- Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® with
- Solution Dye
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.