- Gore-tex® infinium
GORE-TEX Infinium is a Windstopper™ fabric designed to keep garments windproof, water-repellant and highly breathable. It creates a tough wind chill barrier while also limiting the chance of overheating during aerobic activities.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterMain material100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Happy birthday to our all-time favorite: Ultimate VI SO Hooded Jacket Men as the newest version of our classic jacket!
- The ultimate: suitable for virtually all activities thanks to a technical material combination of 3-layer Gore® Infinium® material, developed exclusively with Gore, 4-way stretch fabric and 3D backer.
- The Ultimate VI SO Hooded Jacket Men features side zippers for underarm ventilation. It makes the jacket easier to put on and take off, as well as allowing easier access to a climbing harness.
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Chest zipper pocket
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- Hood with reinforced peak and 2-point adjustment inside
- Pleasant 4-way stretch material
- Windproof, durable 3-layer Gore® Infinium® material suitable for year-round use, developed exclusively with Gore®
- Backing with open 3D structure for optimal moisture-wicking and greater breathability
- Side zippers for under arm ventilation, for easier putting on/taking off and for easier climbing harness access
- Face fabric and backing made from 100% recycled polyester
- Flap behind the front zipper for greater protection from wind and wet weather
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Ultimate VI softshell hooded jacket is the updated version of one of our classics. It is suitable for almost all activities, thanks to a technical material combination of 3-layer Gore-Tex Infinium™ material, 4-way stretch and a lining with a 3D structure for breathability and optimum moisture-wicking. The Ultimate VI is an all-year-round jacket for outdoor activities and everyday wear.