- Gore-tex® pro
Gore-Tex Pro products are made with extra durable, vapor-permeable or elastic Gore-Tex three-layer laminates. All Gore-Tex laminates stay water- and windproof and are also highly breathable.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- The Crater Pro HS Hooded Jacket Women is an alpine hard shell jacket for the most demanding mountain conditions.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro jacket with “most rugged” material for a uniquely robust and resistant surface.
- The Gore-Tex® membrane makes the Crater Pro HS Hooded Jacket Women a waterproof companion in alpine landscapes.
- Internal zipper pocket
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- 2-way underarm zipper for optimum ventilation
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Spun dyed backing and face material for increased sustainability
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.