- Georganic y-shape
Georganic (geometric + organic) garments are cut from a pattern optimized for a specific application. Y-shape offers excellent range of motion in the arms, especially when performing climbing maneuvers (arms above the climber’s head).Gore-tex®
A membrane that ensures the whole product stays waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.Mammut down 750 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Lay out to dry
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideInsert - backing100% PolytetrafluorethyleneMain Material - Face100% PolyamideFilling90% White goose down, 10% White goose featherInsert100% PolyamideLining100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Internal zipper pocket
- Slit on the back hem for greater freedom of movement
- Water-repellent Vislon® zipper with half covered flap
- 3D “X” logo on the back
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs with partial rubber band
- Water column: 28,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: RET<9 m² Pa/W
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology Y Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- Wind and water-repellent 2-layer Gore Tex® material
- Filled with 150 g/m<sup>2</sup> synthetic fiber on forearms
- Large storm flap behind the front zipper with laser-cut MAMMUT logo for width adjustment and ventilation
- Removable integrated carrying system on the inside
- Combination of structured and smooth Gore-Tex® material
- 4 side pockets with zippers, covered by flaps
- Back length for size L: 97.5 cm
- Filled with 160 g 90/10 goose down with 750 cuin fill power
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
3379 Visiflage HS Thermo Hooded Parka Men - the parka with visiflage print and dense goose down insulation. The combination of structured and smooth Gore-Tex® material means the jacket not only offers the best weather protection but also has great visual appeal. A large storm flap behind the front zipper with laser-cut Mammut logo regulates the jacket's width and ventilation. Practical: can be worn as a backpack using the detachable carrying system on the inside of the jacket. For more flexibility.