- Mammut flextron technologyGore-tex®
Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue ConstructionBoa® fit system
The BOA® Fit System offers a micro-adjustable precision fit with a simple turn. The mechanism can be adjusted fast and effortlessly in any situation, even when wearing gloves.Vibram
The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Flex index
- Lace system
Boa® Fit System
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
- Boa® Fit System: Patented Boa® closure system allows fast and secure tightening. The system can be adapted to any situation and can be operated while wearing gloves.
- 3D Knitted Textile: Synthetic fabric produced using cutting-edge 3D knitting. Elastic, adapts to shape, excellent ventilation
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Elastic Gore-Tex® material
- Mammut Flextron Technology™
- Elastic 3D Knit Sock Construction
- Mammut Georganic 3D Technology
- Vibram® Flextron Outsole
The Ducan BOA® High is a technical hiking shoe for outdoor enthusiasts who demand performance. The BOA® Fit System allows a customized fit. Simply turn the dial for extremely precise adjustment – with just one hand, any time and any place. Mammut Flextron Technology® supports the natural rolling movement of the foot for more efficient use of energy when hiking, while Mammut Georganic 3D Technology® guarantees maximum comfort. All parts in contact with the foot are anatomically shaped with great precision. Optimized for hiking: a Vibram® rubber blend for secure grip on outdoor surfaces and a sole design that supports self-cleaning. The waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane keeps your feet dry.