The Michelin rubber compound ensures excellent grip on terrain in all weather conditions.Gore-tex®
Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction
- Flex index
- Lace system
Insulated carbon insole
GORE-TEX® Duratherm Insulated Comfort Footwear
- Insulation (EN ISO 20334)
- Base Fit 2.0®: Doubled heel straps ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Raised rubber rand
- Easy resoling
- Board lasting
- B3 Fully crampon-compatible
- Easy Entry System: Easy to put on and take off shoe. Can be operating while wearing thick gloves.
- 3D Knitted Textile: Synthetic fabric produced using cutting-edge 3D knitting. Elastic, adapts to shape, excellent ventilation
- Insulated Carbon Innersole®: Patented, double-insulated carbon insole allows maximum weight reduction while providing rigidity and excellent insulation
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Alumina Insulation Insole
- Contact Control
- 3D Heel Foam
- Stretch Fit Construction
Eiger through and through: three years of development have resulted in the Nordwand Knit High GTX® Women, the first fully crampon-compatible shoe with a knitted shaft. 3D Knitted Upper gives this robust shoe elastic and shape-adapting properties, bringing you the benefit of reduced weight in the terrain. Contact Control also allows a more sure-footed step. The Base Fit technology helps to prevent unpleasant blisters by providing an optimized fit.