- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
CONTACT V Frame™
- Rain cover
- Trion Nordwand 28 - our versatile and robust alpine backpack from the Eiger Extreme Collection.
- Extremely light and equally robust thanks to its high-quality Cordura material. Ideal for demanding alpine adventures.
- The Trion Nordwand 28 has benefited from the experience and know-how of our top athletes, Dani Arnold, Nico Hojac and Stephan Siegrist, who were all significantly involved in the backpack's development.
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- Trekking pole carrier
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Rope attachment on flap
- Hydration system-compatible
- Detachable hip belt padding
- Roll-top closure
- Compression straps can be tensioned at side and front
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
- Elasticated chest strap for optimum comfort and a perfect fit
- Water-repellent external zipper pocket
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Trion Nordwand 28 - the versatile and robust alpine backpack from our Eiger Extreme Collection. Ultra-light and extremely robust thanks to high-quality Cordura material and exceptionally comfortable to wear. The Trion Nordwand 28 has benefited from the experience and know-how of our top athletes, Dani Arnold, Nico Hojac and Stephan Siegrist, who were all significantly involved in the backpack's development. Trion Nordwand 28 - made for performers.