Mammut Classic ropes are PFC-free, untreated all-purpose ropes that offer great performance in the climbing gym or while scaling an actual rock face out in good weather. They are often a particularly good choice for beginners.
- Hardware Main Fabric100% Polyamide
- Stretch on first fall
- Sheath proportion
- UIAA dry test
- Static elongation single rope
- UIAA falls (single rope 80 kg)
6 - 7
- Impact force
- Center mark
- Duodess version features a durable and always visible center mark
- Duodess version: ready to climb - tangle-free packing, no need to uncoil before use
9.5 Crag Classic Rope: the classic among Mammut single ropes. As an all-around rope, it is suitable for both sport climbing and traditional climbing. This first-class all-arounder incorporates the proven properties of our best-selling Mammut Infinity rope with a perfect balance of diameter, light weight and handling. This combination also allows the 9.5 Crag Classic Rope to achieve perfect performance.