- Mammut softechtm
SOFtech combines the second and third clothing layer to offer good protection in many different weather situations. The abrasion-resistant materials are extra stretchy and breathable for good temperature regulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterMain Material - Face88% Polyamide, 12% SpandexInsert83% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 7% SpandexMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- Side ventilation with zipper and mesh-lined snow protection
- Edge and crampon protection made from durable Cordura® material
- Integrated, adjustable gaiters
- Raised rear waistband
- Map pocket with integrated fixation loop
- Adjustable leg width thanks to zipper and snap button
- Elastic, robust and water-repellent softshell material with membrane
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
If you love a mix of relaxed ascents and exciting descents, the athletic and versatile softshell Tatramar SO Pants Women are the perfect companion for your tours. They have all the features important for touring pants such as an adjustable waist, ventilation, crampon protection, gaiters, practical pockets and much more. The membrane and the slightly brushed inner material not only make the pants 100% windproof, but they are also perfect for colder touring days or for those ski tourers, who are sensitive to the cold.