- Pertex® quantum® air
Pertex® Quantum Air was designed to increase air permeability, striking a balance between windproof rating and breathability.Primaloft® gold
Primaloft Gold products offer the highest insulation rating and best warmth-to-weight ratio.Pontetorto® tecnowool
Pontetorto® Tecnowool® combines the typical look of classic wool products with the properties of synthetic fibers. Synthetic fibers on the inside of the garment wick away moisture quickly to the outside.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Pull into shape by hand
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling100% PolyesterInsert67% Polyester, 7% Spandex, 26% WoolLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyamide
- Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Jacket Women. The performance-orientated insulated jacket from our MAMMUT Eiger Extreme collection.
- Stretch fleece inserts on the sides and sleeves ensure maximum freedom of movement and high breathability.
- Warm thanks to unlined Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulating material. Allows heat retention without heat build-up.
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- Lightweight, vapor-permeable, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air outer material with Diamond Fuse technology for an ideal balance of weather protection, breathability and abrasion resistance
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with cross-over access
- Zonal insulation with 60 g/m² Primaloft® Gold Active
- Inserts on the side, arms and back made from high-quality Pontetorto® Merino Tecnowool® for optimum comfort and a perfect temperature
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- RWS - Responsible Wool Standard
The Responsible Wool Standard is a voluntary standard certifying the animal welfare of sheep. It ensures that wool comes from farms exercising progressive land management practices, proper grazing and a holistic approach to animal welfare.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Eigerjoch IN Hybrid jacket from our Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is a high-performance insulated jacket. Stretchy fleece panels offer improved freedom of motion and breathability for backcountry ski touring and mountain climbing. The wool content has a naturally odor-inhibiting effect. Its premium Primaloft® Active insulated material keeps you nice and warm while staying breathable – perfect for intense aerobic activities. The front pockets are easily accessible, even while wearing a climbing harness and backpack.