- Ajungilak® oti stretch
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying and elastic insulation material.Pertex® quantum® air
Pertex® Quantum Air was designed to increase air permeability, striking a balance between windproof rating and breathability.Mammut easy combine
The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.Pontetorto® tecnostretch
Pontetorto® Tecnostretch fabrics have a four-way stretch construction and strong surface while offering great moisture wicking at the same time, making them suitable as a base or mid-layer. Stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
For optimum functioning tumble dry for 15 minutes
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling100% PolyesterInsert94% Polyester, 6% SpandexInsert 26% Spandex, 94% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyamide
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Elastic hem
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- Lightweight, elastic, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air material for increased breathability and freedom of movement
- Elastic lining material increases freedom of movement
- Filled with 40 g/m² OTI Stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
- Elasticated inserts made from Pontetorto® Stretch fleece on the sides and under the arms provide enhanced breathability
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Close to hand whenever you need it: the Rime Light In Flex Vest Men is a reliable insulating jacket for unpredictable weather that can be stowed in the left-hand front pocket. If you start to feel cold, it will warm you up. If you warm up again, you can simply pack it up in your backpack. The lightweight, elasticated and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air material withstands sudden adverse weather while also providing breathability and freedom of movement. The jacket’s insulation ensures optimum heat retention. A practical companion in the mountains, ideal for use with a backpack and climbing harness.