- Mammut down 800 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.Y-fuse
Pertex® Y Fuse fabrics use yarns with unique Y-shaped filaments, which create a tightly intermeshed structure for excellent protection against punctures from down and good moisture regulation.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% White goose down, 10% White goose featherFilling 2100% PolyesterInsert100% PolyamideLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyamide
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Low packing volume
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Elastic cuffs
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Elastic border on hood for perfect fit
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Filled with 105 g 90/10 goose down (800 cuin fill power)
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Warmth and well-being in the wintry mountains? It's possible with the Broad Peak IN Hooded Jacket Women, which banks on ultra-lightweight Pertex® Quantum material. This insulates the jacket and prevents moisture from penetrating. The down and feather filling keeps you reliably warm. The jacket is designed to be backpack- and climbing harness-compatible. It packs up small so that it can be taken off if need be and stored away in your backpack. Practical for changing conditions in the mountains.