Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Pull into shape by hand
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing90% Polyester, 10% WoolMain material86% Polyamide, 14% SpandexMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Back length
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers
- Maximum comfort thanks to 3-layer 4-way stretch soft shell with wool-polyester mix on the reverse of the material
- Soft but robust polyamide with spandex content
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Softshell jacket with a focus on high comfort: the Sapuen SO Hooded Jacket Women. Great freedom of movement thanks to 4-way stretch. Pleasant backer thanks to a mix of wool and Dryrelease. Extremely robust outer material. Hiking, traveling, everyday wear. The Sapuen is a real softshell all-arounder.