- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterInsert - backing100% PolyesterInsert100% PolyamideLining100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% PolyurethaneInsert - membrane100% Polyurethane
- Adjustable hem
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- Waterproof Aquaguard front zipper
- Internal zipper pocket
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Wrist pocket for ski pass
- Detachable, helmet-compatible hood
- Hood with 1-point adjustment system
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper under flap
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants
- Internal pocket made from elastic mesh material
- Comfortable, elasticated hand gaiters
- Wind and waterproof 3-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
A fully featured ski jacket that is super comfortable thanks to Mammut DRYtechnology™. Its elastic material offers freedom of movement and is both waterproof and breathable. The Stoney Hard Shell Jacket is packed with features. The helmet-compatible hood with snow-specific construction is easy to open and detach when needed, even when wearing gloves. A practical wrist pocket lets you store your ski pass and accessories and there's space for your ski goggles in the generously sized internal pocket. The Stoney offers reliable protection in all weathers. The jacket's many details are designed for optimal comfort.