- Mammut drytechnology™ performance
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Performance products are highly breathable, water- and windproof (min. 20,000 g/m²/24 h vapor permeability, min. water column rating 10,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Super-lightweight and low-volume
- Water-repellent front zipper
- Additional stow bag for low packing volume
- Elastic hem and cuffs for improved fit
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Concealed chest pocket with water-repellent zipper
The all-around hardshell. A minimalist design reduces the weight of the Kento Light HS Hooded Jacket Men. Extremely light. Extremely compressible. A universal companion on climbing, mountaineering or ski tours, for hiking, cycling or the office commute. Its waterproof and breathable properties make the Kento an all-around weather protection jacket.