- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Low packing volume: perfect for taking anywhere
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Robust, water-repellent YKK Vislon® 2-way front zipper
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
A functional hardshell jacket capable of measuring up to any situation is the ideal choice for unpredictable mountain weather. The Kento HS Hooded Jacket Women fends off rain with a waterproof outer material, a hood that you can wear over your helmet and waterproof zippers. You can reach the pockets of this hardshell jacket at any time, even when wearing a climbing harness, and the cuffs and hems can be adjusted for an individual fit. Its great compressibility allows you to easily stow the jacket in your backpack to ensure it is close to hand in case of need.