The Michelin rubber compound ensures excellent grip on terrain in all weather conditions.Gore-tex®
Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction
- Weight (UK 8.5)
- Flex index
- Lace system
Michelin® Rock Tech
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Board lasting
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
- Elastic knitted sock construction
- Anatomically shaped footbed
- TPU heel stabilizer
Alnasca Knit II Low GTX® Men approach shoe – form follows function. With Basefit for excellent hold and reduced blister formation. Michelin OCX Compound enables close contact with the rocks and provides excellent grip, even in wet conditions. Gore-Tex® ensures that feet remain dry. The flexible knitted upper material has a sock-like construction for a perfect fit. Alnasca Knit II Low GTX® Men – form follows function.