Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue ConstructionVibram
The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Flex index
- Lace system
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Insulation (EN ISO 20334)
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- 3D memo foam
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
Kento Pro High GTX® Women, a technical mountaineering boot with a crampon insert on the back. Sole design developed specially by Mammut and Vibram: For outstanding grip. For minimum weight. For more performance. Sustainable workmanship thanks to Mastrotto "made in Italy" split leather. The Kento's technical features include a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane, Motion Control for better protection from twisted ankles with a high heel cap and memo foam for excellent comfort in the shoe.