- Mammut active spine technology™
- Main material9% Polyester, 91% PolyamideMain Fabric91% Polyamide, 9% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
Mammut® Active Spine Technology™
- Rain cover
- Ducan Spine 28-35 Women - a combination of Active Spine Technology, a light weight and women’s fit. A practical hiking backpack with numerous features, innovative technology and minimal weight for maximum hiking experiences.
- Even distribution of the backpack's weight over the body thanks to Active Spine Technology. More freedom of movement and greater comfort for the hips and shoulders – and reduced fatigue.
- The shoulder straps, carrying system, hip belt and dimensions of the back are tailored to the female figure. Pockets positioned to allow easy access while walking and the hiking backpack's variable packing volumes allow greater flexibility.
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- Integrated metal frame for optimum load transfer
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- Zipper pocket for valuables, accessible from outside
- 2 trekking pole holders
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Hydration system-compatible
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Carrying system tailored to the female anatomy
- Suspension system with patented Active Spine Technology to support a natural gait
- Speed pole attachment system on the hip belt
- Fold-out cellphone pocket on the hip belt
- Water-repellent pocket with various attachment options on the backpack
- Adjustable backpack volume (28-35 liters)
- Attachment options on the base of the backpack
- Elasticated chest strap for optimum comfort and a perfect fit
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Ducan Spine 28-35 Women - a combination of Active Spine Technology™, a light weight and women’s fit. Reduced fatigue thanks to even distribution of weight, greater comfort thanks to the air space suspension system for effective ventilation of the back. Shoulder straps, carrying system, hip belt and dimensions of the back tailored to the female anatomy. The Ducan Spine 28-35 Women adapts completely to women's needs. Pockets positioned to allow easy access while walking and the hiking backpack's variable packing volumes allow greater flexibility.