- Main material100% PolyesterMain Fabric100% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- 2 comfortable, sturdy handles
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded shoulder straps
- Weatherproof external zipper compartment
- Separate ventilated compartment for climbing shoes
- Water-repellent padded secondary "WORK" compartment, accessible from the outside - ideal for carrying a laptop, tablet and documents
- Spacious "CLIMB" main compartment to hold climbing equipment for your next visit to the climbing gym
- Padded fleece laptop sleeve, dimensions: 43.5 x 27.5 cm (up to 17.3 inches)
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Water-repellent valuables compartment with internal partition, accessible from the outside
- Huge back zipper opening to the "WORK" compartment turns the backpack into a mobile workstation
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
In dependence on Mammut head office in the Swiss town of Seon, these backpacks are simply made for modern working life. Their robust design makes them ageless companions on daily commutes. The „WORK” compartment is designed to hold all your essential office items, such a laptop, tablet and documents. It also features separate „CLIMB” areas, to stow your equipment ready for an evening visit to the climbing gym. Its box design and fully opening „WORK” area make the Seon Transporter an ideal portable office, perfect for working in different locations.