- Mammut down 650 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Use washing machine and tumbler with minimum capacity 10kg
Tumble dry at low heat
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling80% Down, 20% FeatherLining100% PolyesterMain Fabric100% Polyester
- Zipper length
- Fill weight
- Zipper side
- Packing volume
- Maximum body size
- Inner width in foot area (EN 13537:2012)
- Warm collar
- Maximum inner width (EN 13537:2012)
- Comfort temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- Comfort temperature limit in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- Extreme temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- New Down 3-Season and Spring Nordic versions
- H-box construction
- Perfect linkable zipper to connect any size and version of Nordic together
- Performance Hood: offers outstanding insulation in the head area
- A new neck cord for superior insulation (3-Season)
- Ergonomic foot construction (trapezoidal shape)
- A 160 cm Zippers allows on all models allows easy entry
- Extra baffle along zipper for higher insulation and climate comfort
- Includes a compression stuff sack and storage bag
- The bottle is not included
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The new Nordic generation of sleeping bags are developed for occasional hikers, who look for an all year bag to stay in a mountain hut or go camping. Thanks to their carefully developed high quality filling and fabrics the new Nordics offer excellent warmth to weight ratio and a much nicer feeling on skin.