- Primaloft® gold
Primaloft Gold products offer the highest insulation rating and best warmth-to-weight ratio.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not tumble dry
Do not wash
- Filling100% PolyesterFilling 2100% PolyesterInsert100% Goat skinLining100% PolyesterMain material100% PolyamidePalm100% Goat skin
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Cuff cord, adjustable with one hand
- Connection hook to attach gloves together
- Carabiner webbing
- Individual wrist adjustment
- Hard-wearing, durable leather
- Glove leash
- Soft fabric section for dripping noses
- High-quality PrimaLoft® Gold Luxe insulation on back of hand and palm (70 g): high heat performance even when damp, super-soft feel for optimum comfort and high compressibility
- Ultra-soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material
- Small pocket on the inside for stowing the glove leash
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Arctic Mitten. Reliable mountaineering glove. Extremely light Pertex® Quantum material ensures the glove is wind- and water-repellent. Even when wet, the glove provides warmth thanks to the high-quality PrimaLoft® Gold Luxe insulation on the back and heel of the hands. Leather on the palm of the hand ensures the required robustness. The gloves offer optimal comfort and high compressibility.