- Polartec® thermal pro®
A variety of knitting techniques are used in Polartec Thermal Pro products to create their unique surface structures, without compromising performance. The optimized look and feel still offer the same warmth and comfort of classic fleece, however.Ajungilak® otitm element
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling100% PolyesterFilling 2100% PolyesterInsert100% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyester
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Chest zipper pocket
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Combination of insulation and mid-layer
- Flap behind the front zipper for greater protection from wind and wet weather
- Filled with 100 g Ajungilak® OTI™ Element made from 100% recycled polyester
- High-quality Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece made from recycled polyester offering an ideal warmth-to-weight ratio
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
When the mountain world calls you: With the Innominata ML Hybrid Jacket, you're all set for your next hike across rugged landscapes or around blue lakes. The jacket is a combination of insulation and mid-layer – perfect for transitions or as an insulating layer on cold winter days. The back and arms are made from Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece with 86 % recycled polyester. The front features recycled synthetic fiber insulation, the outer material is made from ultra-light Pertex® Quantum with 100 % recycled polyester that has undergone a PFC-free waterproofing treatment. Two side pockets and a chest pocket offer easy-access storage space. Wind-repellent, incredibly lightweight and cozily warm. For intensive hikes.